Bubble Tip Anemone Show Off / Eye Candy Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Invert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1388018467.915800.jpg

I got this as a RBTA but I think it's not what u guys think ?
 
Sweet!
 
Here is mine almost 10 years old with a recent split
 

Attachments

  • rose for sale 002.jpg
    rose for sale 002.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 531
  • rose for sale 004.jpg
    rose for sale 004.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 535
Not really it's just green into orange tips. It's nice but it's no colorado sunburst or anything
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new