Bubble Tip Anemone Show Off / Eye Candy Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Invert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Mine :)
 

Attachments

  • 1410099109977.jpg
    1410099109977.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 660
Here’s mine…a large RBTA, nothing fancy, and it doesn’t bubble very often. None of that matters though, because just last week my clowns finally decided it was time to let it host them!
 

Attachments

  • 20140829_172701_resized_1.jpg
    20140829_172701_resized_1.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 526
  • 20140831_115301_resized_1.jpg
    20140831_115301_resized_1.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 567
I thought I would share my gigantic Rose BTA. Her name is A2.


Most days she spreads out like this.

Some days she pretends to be an umbrella or a mushroom.

And a cool photo of her squiggly insides.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new