Bubble Tip Anemone Show Off / Eye Candy Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Invert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422405280.446078.jpg
 
Just wanted to show off this cool pic I took with my new camera :).

007.jpg
 
The first pic is a split from the earlier one I posted, now in my display.
The second showed up out of no where in the vat I keep LR in. I have no idea how he got there, in the DT now.
IMG_2401[1].jpg


IMG_2399.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new