Bubble Tip Anemone Show Off / Eye Candy Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Invert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422405280.446078.jpg
 
Just wanted to show off this cool pic I took with my new camera :).

007.jpg
 
The first pic is a split from the earlier one I posted, now in my display.
The second showed up out of no where in the vat I keep LR in. I have no idea how he got there, in the DT now.
IMG_2401[1].jpg


IMG_2399.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new