Bubble Tip Anemone Show Off / Eye Candy Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Invert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
feada3fe59379038a6fd286ca5aafbf7.jpg
 
Here's what's turning out to be my nem rock. There are 6 different BTAs in the shot with 3 more not visible because they decided to live elsewhere. Also have 3 mini carpets, one of which you can see a little hint of in the bottom left.

View attachment 20190102_193217.jpg
 
Mine has started showing more and more bubbles over the last week.

Obviously I don’t know why, but the things that have changed are:

Lights cranked up another 5% (Maxspect Razor X) 14K spectrum.

Added a 2nd gyre pump

Nitrates has been at 14-16 for 6+ months and are now down to 8.

First 6 months
0ac9912a473fd6d1177757e4c9eb4d73.jpg


Last night
1df69f937a0103d11a9f0b4ce7879180.jpg
Awsome! I love that pic
 
Anyone got any advice on how I can get this guy to move out from under the rocks. Only been in since Friday but has seemingly chosen to live 99% underneath a rock with only that small bit showing. Can't imagine it's going to get the light or food it needs whilst there.
20190106_122755.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new