Bubble Tip Anemone Show Off / Eye Candy Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Invert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Anyone got any advice on how I can get this guy to move out from under the rocks. Only been in since Friday but has seemingly chosen to live 99% underneath a rock with only that small bit showing. Can't imagine it's going to get the light or food it needs whilst there.
20190106_122755.jpg

It will move out to get the light it needs.

It will do it whenever it finally feels like doing it.

That’s just how nems are.

Do not poke, prod, make false promises, or hang a carrot in front of it as those things just tick them off!

Seriously, you just have to wait it out.
 
Not sure how you guys get such good pics! This is my I think common RBTA the night before it split.
98e2832831fed734301dec106886b5b1.jpg

I hope you were joking. That is a great picture!

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new