Bubble Tip Anemone Show Off / Eye Candy Thread

CCauthers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i always though CSB were the super high end
In my experience, novas and good infernos can go for more than sunbursts, and novas are definitely more rare than sunbursts. Just out of curiosity, whats the lineage of your csb?

Kami2011

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my experience, novas and good infernos can go for more than sunbursts, and novas are definitely more rare than sunbursts. Just out of curiosity, whats the lineage of your csb?
Elite reef, one of the originals

Kami2011

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats quite a score, it's always good to get them as close to the source as possible.
I never understood why CK stardust/AD yolo never took off. It’s such a nice morph.

3439BB71-DF7A-4DBF-A2C7-CFBDC8FF1F13.jpeg

Kami2011

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to many people have this nem so I’d consider it maybe more rare then a SN

CCauthers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never understood why CK stardust/AD yolo never took off. It’s such a nice morph.
That's true, personally i think it's just so close to the cc flame tips and others like that, and since cc has so many other original, exotic nems they just get more attention
Not to many people have this nem so I’d consider it maybe more rare then a SN
True, however i think it looks pretty close to other flame tips and csbs, and even barring that I do think the novas are a nicer nem

Kami2011

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's true, personally i think it's just so close to the cc flame tips and others like that, and since cc has so many other original, exotic nems they just get more attention

True, however i think it looks pretty close to other flame tips and csbs, and even barring that I do think the novas are a nicer nem
No, in person they are way different. Flame tips go from a red to a yellow tip with a green base where as the yolo/stardust is a bright orange tentacle with green tips and a green/transparent base (so it looks electric blue under blue light).

Kami2011

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve seen all the cc anemones in person because coral collection used to be my lfs. Honestly the SN isn’t much different then the others. It’s kinda hard to tell.

CCauthers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve seen all the cc anemones in person because coral collection used to be my lfs. Honestly the SN isn’t much different then the others. It’s kinda hard to tell.
I WISH
You're so lucky that you were close to them, it seems to me so many of the huge companies/orgs are all down south(which makes sense). I wish there were some in NY or close by. Speaking as someone who is pretty decent at IDing them, and who knows how hard it is to get them sometimes, it'd be pretty cool. I really like how the striations on the nova are supposed to be like a dotted like instead of a solid one, it seems like its pretty unique.

Kami2011

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I WISH
You're so lucky that you were close to them, it seems to me so many of the huge companies/orgs are all down south(which makes sense). I wish there were some in NY or close by. Speaking as someone who is pretty decent at IDing them, and who knows how hard it is to get them sometimes, it'd be pretty cool. I really like how the striations on the nova are supposed to be like a dotted like instead of a solid one, it seems like its pretty unique.
The all time best nem I saw from them was there pink flamingo. They are non existent in the community anymore. You can’t even find a picture of one

U

User1

View Badges
Here is my RBTA. Started with one, peaked at 14, gave some away, upgraded from a 40 breeder to a 210 gallon tank and now holding steady with about 7. They are pests and remind me much of the Xenia in the tank mainly due to stinging some corals if/when they move.

Interesting thing is that while they are all clones of the original they have different levels of the cream color and/or swirl. Not the greatest photos but sometimes they are so bright orange with the tan and white swirls they look pretty cool.

20190927_134533.jpg 20190927_134614.jpg 20191021_184618.jpg

Kami2011

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The base of the flamingo was a transparent electric blue like no other with transparent hot pink tentacles. it looked like it was totally bleached but it wasn’t. The whole thing always gave off a iridescence no matter what light it was in.

CCauthers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The all time best nem I saw from them was there pink flamingo. They are non existent in the community anymore. You can’t even find a picture of one
1585328140838.png
Is this one of them?

CCauthers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From what I remember, the texture of the nem was more smooth inside of dots. More on the line of a CSB
Interesting, i'll have to keep a look out for one of em!
Also do you know of any morphs with a lot of blue? I haven't seen any that's why I'm interested.

Kami2011

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting, i'll have to keep a look out for one of em!
Also do you know of any morphs with a lot of blue? I haven't seen any that's why I'm interested.
The only nems they have “blue” (that I know of) are usually just transparent green and turn blue with your light.

83FF9DCF-B106-48EA-BC24-B6B6BA230C74.jpeg

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 57 50.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 62 54.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 25 22.1%
  • None.

Votes: 28 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 8.0%
Back