Bubble Tip Anemone Show Off / Eye Candy Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Invert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
E1F7FDA3-F5AE-4204-92E5-BC2ADE7B5834.jpeg
 
I am in the long process of finding a couple of different BTA
and
I need some help figuring out which two / three that I want to put in my tanks.
So, I thought a Eye Candy / Show Off Thread
Was in order.

So, if you would.
Post pictures of your
Bubble Tip Anemones

Sponsors Welcomed
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9931.MOV
    34.1 MB
IMG-7703.jpg

Nice strain of rainbow bubble tips. Over 100 splits in past 5 or so years.
 
I am in the long process of finding a couple of different BTA
and
I need some help figuring out which two / three that I want to put in my tanks.
So, I thought a Eye Candy / Show Off Thread
Was in order.

So, if you would.
Post pictures of your
Bubble Tip Anemones

Sponsors Welcomed

D3426DAC-99B1-4344-B653-F2B4EF7BE5AA.jpeg
 
23673D15-B010-46E4-AC60-EBEA64C3C538.png

I hope my clownfish host on this. She’s a pretty piece when the T5’s are on.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new