• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

Bubble Tip Anemone Show Off / Eye Candy Thread

Lazys Coral House

cyberNative

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Excuse the blue, getting a coral+ bulb in a few hours (will update if my camera can handle).
This is my new, and first anemone, Sherman Rose Bubble Tip Anemone. I think it's about 2-3 inches when fully expanded, but has been liking to sit semi-folded on the corner of rocks and such. It was slightly injured when removed from it's previous home 2 days ago, but started to move around last night so I think it's mostly healed!
Clowns haven't taken any interest yet, as a matter of fact they found this *amazing* nook of a rock they just *love* right after introducing the anemone haha. I'd been tempted to move the anemone but will refrain from stressing it, surely it'll find it's sweet spot soon (hasn't moved atall since finding this spot. And has shown good feeding response since acclimation.

IMG_20200906_113612.jpg

IMG_20200905_105537.jpg

StlSalt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Here's Lil Latte (my daughter names them) in her brand new nem host. Prior to getting the nem she made her home in the Grandis Payl forest in the picture.

IMG_2249.JPG

[email protected]

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
I LOVE bubble tips! I need to get another one...

Have you ever used a spoon, hose and rubber band together to remove algae?

• YES

Votes: 13 5.1%
  • NO

Votes: 128 50.4%
  • What the heck? (see the thread)

Votes: 113 44.5%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors