Bubble Tip Anemone Show Off / Eye Candy Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Invert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Here is my nem

P1050014.JPG

P1050021.JPG


I believe it is an inferno anemone, could anyone here confirm that?
If it splitsI would like to buy one..
 
Excuse the blue, getting a coral+ bulb in a few hours (will update if my camera can handle).
This is my new, and first anemone, Sherman Rose Bubble Tip Anemone. I think it's about 2-3 inches when fully expanded, but has been liking to sit semi-folded on the corner of rocks and such. It was slightly injured when removed from it's previous home 2 days ago, but started to move around last night so I think it's mostly healed!
Clowns haven't taken any interest yet, as a matter of fact they found this *amazing* nook of a rock they just *love* right after introducing the anemone haha. I'd been tempted to move the anemone but will refrain from stressing it, surely it'll find it's sweet spot soon (hasn't moved atall since finding this spot. And has shown good feeding response since acclimation.

IMG_20200906_113612.jpg

IMG_20200905_105537.jpg
 
I LOVE bubble tips! I need to get another one...
 
Here is my baby Rainbow bubble & a neon one

20201018_094043.jpg 20201016_154439.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new