Bubble tip anemone shrunk but corals thriving

916aquatics

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2024
Messages
43
Reaction score
37
Location
Sacramento California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my bubble tip anemone is about 6; when not shrunk but now its shrunk to about 2; and its been like that for about 2 weeks now. Anyone have any advice? My corlas are thriving in the tank so I am not sure why the nem isn't as well. I have adequate lighting as well ai prime 16hd
 
pics? water parameters? feed it recently? change anything recently?
 
pics and parameters, SOP.

That said, nems do nem things. Most people do not have luck with them at all in newer tanks.... 1 year+ old and stable paramters help.

But nems are the cats of reefing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new