Bubble tip anemone

shockwave$17

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
4
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heyy guys I bought a Green bubble tip anemone online from LiveAquaria it arrived yesterday I opened the bag and I saw the anemone looking a bit bad but I thought it was just stressed out.
But today it’s looking really bad.

WHAT SHOULD I DO??
Should I take it out and throw in the trash or wait a couple days?

IMG_0473.jpeg IMG_0474.jpeg IMG_0477.jpeg IMG_0476.jpeg IMG_0475.jpeg
 
Yep looks like its struggling Good lighting and good water conditions . Just keep a eye on it if it starts dropping to bits or making your water smell of death remove it . And as @CoralB says tell the vendor the state of it they may help out
 
Upvote 0
Any update on your anemone?
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new