Bubble tip anenome

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lfrench
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lfrench

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2019
Messages
51
Reaction score
15
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thinking of selling my bta. I was wondering how much I should ask for it. I know how much I bought it for and it has split once. Now I have 2 really large news. They are taking up the majority of my tank, they have killed other corals by stinging them so I can't keep anything else but fish. I have a 75 gallon tank. I thought it would be plenty roomy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new