Bubble Tip Question

Cscultho

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious here, how common is it for a quarter sized red bubble tip to split? I woke up this morning to notice another quarter sized bubble tip sharing the same rock....

thanks.

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious here, how common is it for a quarter sized red bubble tip to split? I woke up this morning to notice another quarter sized bubble tip sharing the same rock....

thanks.
Congrats on the new addition! Some people have anemones that split to the nth degree and others (ie: me) never split. lol

OP
OP
Cscultho

Cscultho

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats on the new addition! Some people have anemones that split to the nth degree and others (ie: me) never split. lol
Thanks...Still dont know what I did to deserve a new addition to my tank...But Im happy they like the tank chemistry and conditions!

All-For-Reef is good stuff!!

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks...Still dont know what I did to deserve a new addition to my tank...But Im happy they like the tank chemistry and conditions!
Very jealous mate! :-D I am waiting for mine to split- just keep adding new ones in stead because I have no patience!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-09-20 at 19.38.06.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-09-20 at 19.38.06.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 30
OP
OP
Cscultho

Cscultho

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And now there are twins.

Attachments

• IMG_7345.jpeg
    IMG_7345.jpeg
    154.4 KB · Views: 37

Dbichler

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

All-For-Reef is good stuff!!
They also split with parameters changes for survival chances. Hopefully it’s they like their accommodations. Some anemones split when small some wait forever. The small ones split more often and big tend to get to a certain size then split.

OP
OP
Cscultho

Cscultho

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They also split with parameters changes for survival chances. Hopefully it’s they like their accommodations. Some anemones split when small some wait forever. The small ones split more often and big tend to get to a certain size then split.
good to know. all my parameters have been stable so Im just assuming they are happy. all my other friends in the tank seem happy as well. Im just happy my Goni is doing well.....The Goni is my truth teller in my tank

OP
OP
Cscultho

Cscultho

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to mention as well, I have been spot feeding the bubble tip for the past couple weeks. Maybe this also contributed to it splitting.? The bubble tip has grown quickly in one month.

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 19 48.7%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.6%
Back