Bubbles coming from hang on back refugium??

ILOVEYOUHALFISH

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2024
Messages
252
Reaction score
82
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently installed this Fijicube hang on back refugium to my tank and it is creating a lot of bubbles in my tank.

I added a small piece of plastic and scrubber pad to the filter it, it helps a little bit but there is still bubbles…

Has anybody had any experience with this? How can I reduce the amount of bubbles coming from the return? IMG_0697.png
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0694.mov
    38.4 MB
  • IMG_0696.mov
    20.5 MB
I recently installed this Fijicube hang on back refugium to my tank and it is creating a lot of bubbles in my tank.

I added a small piece of plastic and scrubber pad to the filter it, it helps a little bit but there is still bubbles…

Has anybody had any experience with this? How can I reduce the amount of bubbles coming from the return? IMG_0697.png
Try posting the videos as youtube links! They are not showing up on my end
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new