Bubbles in m Walt Disney Acro

  • Thread starter Thread starter IKD
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
3,507
Reaction score
4,725
Location
Orlando Area
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi there, I have recently seen these small bubbles forming on the shadowed side of ny WD acro. Any idea what this may be? They flow/wiggle around in the current.
6D1A7F29-A989-4FD1-95F8-695CCB03235E.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new