Bub's Reefer

SenorBubs

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2019
Messages
60
Reaction score
18
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my Dad was all about saltwater tanks growing up and when he took a break from the hobby he gave me one of his tanks. I had it running for a year but quickly fell in love with the hobby and knew I had to upgrade my tank as soon as I could. I saw a great deal on a Red Sea Reefer 350 and next thing I knew I was swapping to my new tank!! So here is my first build thread! I considered my other tank my starter tank so didn't think it deserved a build thread :p

So for starters... the old tank was a:
Marineland 75gal tank w/
Fluval 405 Canister
Penguin Biowheel 350
Seaclone 150 Skimmer
Two MP40's

Residents were:
Hippo Tang
Koran Angel
Powder Brown Tang
Pistol Shrimp
Yellow Watchman Goby
Maroon Clown
Misbar Clown
Rainbow BTA
Some Corals

Old Tank:
IMG_8194.jpeg



The new tank is:
Red Sea Reefer 350
Trigger System Emerald26 Sump
ApexEl System w/ VDM Module
2 Kessil A360W-Tuna Blue Lights
Reef Octopus Classic 150 Space Saver Skimmer
Blueline ATO System
Simplicity 2100 DC Pump

THE NEW ONE :)
IMG_8474.jpeg
 
Hi,

So how things going. The old tank looks great, but everyone loves a good find. Moving tanks is never fun. Glad to see everyone made it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new