Buck27's 240 Gallon Build

very nice! what brand are those??

following along :)
Sent you a link to the AliExpress site that I got them from. There is another member here, @telegraham that runs them and has done some measurements with great success. check out his Instagram on it. totally worth looking into.
 
Stand is all done welding! now to either get it powder coated or figure out a different method of sealing it up.
Stand Complete 1.jpg
Stand Complete 2.jpg
 
So an update is due here. The sump should ship out from Synergy next week and I am expecting my tank to ship the following week as well. No pics at the moment so I apologize guys.
 
Cant set this thing up until we move to our new house June 1st but thought I would at least see how it looked and fit with the skimmer and the heaters.
 

Attachments

  • Sump wskimmer.jpg
    Sump wskimmer.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 86
Sweet!!! You’re setting up the same size tank as me, and I also went with synergy reef...they do amazing work. Totally worth the extra cost. I’m following along and sending good vibes your way! Keep up the good work!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new