Buck27's Cadlights 100G Artisan ii

buck27

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2011
Messages
640
Reaction score
155
Location
Huntsville AL
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have created this thread to share my 100 gallon cadlights artisan ii triton powered system.

There are several corals in the display and I used 2 old hair salon cabinets to house my ATO and Controllers and such.

Enjoy y'all

100 gallon cadlights artisan ii
AI Prime HD's
Regal 200 Int.
Jabeo Return
Maxspect Gyre's
Refugium
10 Gallon ATO
Reef Keeper Control

IMG_0360.JPG


IMG_0361.JPG


IMG_0362.JPG


IMG_0593.JPG


IMG_0595.JPG


IMG_0596.JPG


IMG_0598.JPG
 
2 is fine, could struggle with high light corals on the middle and bottom (height wise) in the middle of the tank, but plenty of other corals will do well there.
 
Thanks guys, I was planning to add another prime in the middle later on or go with two 26’s long ways.
 
2 is fine, could struggle with high light corals on the middle and bottom (height wise) in the middle of the tank, but plenty of other corals will do well there.
my 68 versa 2 should arrive this thursday. im sooo hyped!! Anyways....hows ur tank doin with just 2 primes? thats all i will be using (unless i need more)
 
my 68 versa 2 should arrive this thursday. im sooo hyped!! Anyways....hows ur tank doin with just 2 primes? thats all i will be using (unless i need more)
the two Primes I am using are working just fine, I just wanted to add more for the sake of doing so, I have corals all over the tank and all are doing just fine.
 
Tank is looking good! I just swung by Cadlights in Rancho Cucamonga this am to look at this same tank. Seems like the tank and glass quality is pretty solid. I'm thinking of going the 2 hydra 26's instead of the AI Primes. Wondering how you are liking the tank, sump and stand quality? I am a little leery, with the stand, as I couldn't really see it first hand and I want something top notch. I am also considering a red sea reefer 425 xl deluxe unit.
 
Tank is looking good! I just swung by Cadlights in Rancho Cucamonga this am to look at this same tank. Seems like the tank and glass quality is pretty solid. I'm thinking of going the 2 hydra 26's instead of the AI Primes. Wondering how you are liking the tank, sump and stand quality? I am a little leery, with the stand, as I couldn't really see it first hand and I want something top notch. I am also considering a red sea reefer 425 xl deluxe unit.
I'm VERY pleased with the whole setup. Tank,sump,stand, plumbing is all great. I mean the stand is Def not the best quality. But it looks great and seems to be holding up just fine. If u have the means to get a reefer...I would 100% do it! It's apples to oranges Imo. I was on a budget so the 5-6 hundred dollars I saved by buying the cadlights, I was able to get a Apex and other cool stuff. Lol. Can't go wrong either way
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new