Buck27's Cadlights 100G Artisan ii

buck27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have created this thread to share my 100 gallon cadlights artisan ii triton powered system.

There are several corals in the display and I used 2 old hair salon cabinets to house my ATO and Controllers and such.

Enjoy y'all

100 gallon cadlights artisan ii
AI Prime HD's
Regal 200 Int.
Jabeo Return
Maxspect Gyre's
Refugium
10 Gallon ATO
Reef Keeper Control

IMG_0360.JPG

IMG_0361.JPG

IMG_0362.JPG

IMG_0593.JPG

IMG_0595.JPG

IMG_0596.JPG

IMG_0598.JPG

count krunk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 is fine, could struggle with high light corals on the middle and bottom (height wise) in the middle of the tank, but plenty of other corals will do well there.

Scott chilton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 is fine, could struggle with high light corals on the middle and bottom (height wise) in the middle of the tank, but plenty of other corals will do well there.
my 68 versa 2 should arrive this thursday. im sooo hyped!! Anyways....hows ur tank doin with just 2 primes? thats all i will be using (unless i need more)

OP
OP
buck27

buck27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my 68 versa 2 should arrive this thursday. im sooo hyped!! Anyways....hows ur tank doin with just 2 primes? thats all i will be using (unless i need more)
the two Primes I am using are working just fine, I just wanted to add more for the sake of doing so, I have corals all over the tank and all are doing just fine.

Brent Behringer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is looking good! I just swung by Cadlights in Rancho Cucamonga this am to look at this same tank. Seems like the tank and glass quality is pretty solid. I'm thinking of going the 2 hydra 26's instead of the AI Primes. Wondering how you are liking the tank, sump and stand quality? I am a little leery, with the stand, as I couldn't really see it first hand and I want something top notch. I am also considering a red sea reefer 425 xl deluxe unit.

Scott chilton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is looking good! I just swung by Cadlights in Rancho Cucamonga this am to look at this same tank. Seems like the tank and glass quality is pretty solid. I'm thinking of going the 2 hydra 26's instead of the AI Primes. Wondering how you are liking the tank, sump and stand quality? I am a little leery, with the stand, as I couldn't really see it first hand and I want something top notch. I am also considering a red sea reefer 425 xl deluxe unit.
I'm VERY pleased with the whole setup. Tank,sump,stand, plumbing is all great. I mean the stand is Def not the best quality. But it looks great and seems to be holding up just fine. If u have the means to get a reefer...I would 100% do it! It's apples to oranges Imo. I was on a budget so the 5-6 hundred dollars I saved by buying the cadlights, I was able to get a Apex and other cool stuff. Lol. Can't go wrong either way

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 66 35.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 59 31.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back