budget fowlr lighting

Miller Aquatic

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2023
Messages
450
Reaction score
121
Location
Bradford
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 135g fowlr tank that’s 72” 24” 18” and it’s going to have no coral but was wondering what lighting you’d recommend. I don’t need much par wise but need fish to look good and would prefer to have a channel/color controller. I was hoping to get something within 250$.(Tell me if I’m delusional):grinning-face-with-sweat:
 
This what I could dig up. There are some cheaper options but they don't offer much control.
Screenshot_20241215-171341.png
 
Upvote 0
Do you want blue lighting? If not, just go for regular freshwater led lights. I've even run several tanks on home depot lighting.
 
Upvote 0
Do you want blue lighting? If not, just go for regular freshwater led lights. I've even run several tanks on home depot lighting.
i was leaning towards blue for the saltwater look but I do like a whiter spectrum in my tanks especially for seeing fish
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new