Buffalo coral reef saying hello

buffalocoralreef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2023
Messages
5
Reaction score
31
Location
buffalo
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s everybody just wanted to say hello and introduced myself. My name is Michael. I’m in Buffalo New York. I have a shop call Buffalocoralreef ! If anybody ever has any questions about Saltwater ! feel free to DM me ! hope to answer any of yur questions !!

Thanks and enjoy !!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
What’s everybody just wanted to say hello and introduced myself. My name is Michael. I’m in Buffalo New York. I have a shop call Buffalocoralreef ! If anybody ever has any questions about Saltwater ! feel free to DM me ! hope to answer any of yur questions !!

Thanks and enjoy !!
Thanks!
 
images.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new