Build in process

Naptown Natural

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 7, 2023
Messages
31
Reaction score
56
Location
Indianapolis
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think this is a 37 gallon tank I’m working with ( I haven’t put any water in it to know for sure) I got a canister filter on hand but I’m thinking about going with 2 HOBs instead I don’t have a light yet and I just bought a jerepet 2100 GPH DC wavemaker I really just been slowly buying the things I need I know patience is a big thing with this hobby. I also have a 75 Gallon tank that when this build is finish and I got the hang of things everything will be going in.
 
Do you have any pictures of it?
 
Do you have any pictures of it?
IMG_4205.jpg
IMG_4207.jpg
IMG_4210.jpg
IMG_4212.jpg
 
Do you have any pictures of it?
The sand thats in there is the sand i never took out from the first time. It used to be live sand lol, then i put the live rocks in a bucket with some of the old tank water idk if that helps. That canister filter has a 9W uv light, but it's kind of loud. I got that wavemaker off of amazon like 2 weeks ago, I still don't have any lights that's actually going to be my next purchase I just haven't made up my mind yet.
 
Good start. I understand the slow build process, I just started cycling my tank but have been buying pieces for the last two years.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new