Build Thread in signature is incorrect

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cristy17
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cristy17

Sunshine Reef
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2015
Messages
771
Reaction score
781
Location
Bradenton, Fl
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to add to my build thread and I noticed the link is incorrect in my signature. Please let me know what I need to do to correct it. TIA
 
If you select your avatar on the top right hand side, select signature, you can edit it from there.
 
I just tried but I think the tittle is too long? Also, I can't even remember the exact tittle. I have searched my posts and cannot find it. My build banner is also gone...
 
I just tried but I think the tittle is too long? Also, I can't even remember the exact tittle. I have searched my posts and cannot find it. My build banner is also gone...
Let me see if I can get it fixed for you :)
 
Thank you Crabs! I still have not mastered this site! I really wanted to make it like your signature with the words that go to a link..? I was thinking "Cristy's 75 Gallon Mixed Reef"...whatever you can do will be much appreciated! Also, looks like we have the same tank!
 
I'm trying to get a hyperlink in your signature but it isn't letting me. I'll send you a PM on how to edit it yourself as I only have so much access.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new