Build Thread

JacquieBeginnerReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2018
Messages
149
Reaction score
236
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could someone please let me know what a Build Thread is, and how to do it?
Many thanks :)
 
Could someone please let me know what a Build Thread is, and how to do it?
Many thanks :)

Build thread is a thread dedicated to your tank.
Can be a journal, a photo album, a personal lounge. Whatever you decide. To create one make a thread in member tanks. There is a sticky discussing how to get views and replies up top.
 
Build thread is a thread dedicated to your tank.
Can be a journal, a photo album, a personal lounge. Whatever you decide. To create one make a thread in member tanks. There is a sticky discussing how to get views and replies up top.
Excellent - many thanks!
 
Click on the link in my signature.

It's a pretty decent format for a build thread. At least I think so. :)
 
Click on the link in my signature.

It's a pretty decent format for a build thread. At least I think so. :)
Thanks - I do need some inspiration! Silly question, I’m sure, but where is your signature so I can see?
 
Are u on your phone? If you are you can't see the signature without clicking on my name
 
Yes i do view on my phone. Thanks for the help - I saw your build thread, and it would be a good format to follow...only I’m not building mine from scratch like you did. Very impressive!
 
Okay - next two questions now that I have started my build thread:
1) How do you write the next entry? Is it just in the ‘reply’ space?
2) How do you get a Build Thread Contributor label attached to your name?
Many thanks once again :)!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new