Built thread badge problem.

Sushibar

Just a man living his plan!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I’m able to add a random thread of mine to my build thread badge, but the problem is, it won’t let me link to my actual build thread;
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/sushibar’s-900xxxl-1-of-1-style.805612/

When I paste the link above it gives me this message every time. But I paste a different link and it’s fine.

12A7B8DE-4457-402F-9C36-324E34864AF5.jpeg

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure what the issue is/was, but I put the above link into you build thread place.

redfishbluefish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to be clear, here's how you add your build thread (on a computer):

1. First copy the URL of your build thread
2. Click on your avatar- ACCOUNT in the homepage top bar
3. Now click on "Account Details"
4. Go down the page and find where build thread goes and paste it there....and save.

Smirkish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am having the same problem.

Link I am using: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/smirkish’s-red-sea-reefer-625xxl-“the-big-one”.826131/

Even if I alter the link it gives me the same error. Any idea what the issue is? Wondering if it’s the punctuation in the thread title.

Edit: Tried using the link for this thread and it worked fine. I’m assuming it has to do with how my build is titled. Noticed we both have similar titles.

FC9AEF7B-6425-4601-842D-B9650DABBE75.jpeg

Last edited:

redfishbluefish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Smirkish , I was looking into your issue and first thought it was the use of parentheses around "The Big One". That wasn't the problem. I next looked at the apostrophe in your screen name, and that was the reason you couldn't post your build thread. It's there now.....without the apostrophe. :cool:

Smirkish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Smirkish , I was looking into your issue and first thought it was the use of parentheses around "The Big One". That wasn't the problem. I next looked at the apostrophe in your screen name, and that was the reason you couldn't post your build thread. It's there now.....without the apostrophe. :cool:
Aha! I knew it! It was making me crazy. I was about to change the title to see if it would work that way, too. I wanted the username in there for title searches, but I guess it doesn’t make a huge difference. Thank youuuuuuu~ ;Cat
-strokes badge-

redfishbluefish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aha! I knew it! It was making me crazy. I was about to change the title to see if it would work that way, too. I wanted the username in there for title searches, but I guess it doesn’t make a huge difference. Thank youuuuuuu~ ;Cat
-strokes badge-

If you wish, I could take the "s" off your screenname that's in the title. Let me know.

Smirkish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you wish, I could take the "s" off your screenname. Let me know.
I went ahead and altered it on the thread and changed the url for the badge too. I was worried it might be an iPhone issue since that seems to be prevalent. You guys are the best! That was so fast, I wish I had asked sooner. Off to polish my build, now. ;)

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 30.8%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 53 81.5%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.6%
Back