Bulbs arrived broken

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leyth
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Leyth

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2012
Messages
803
Reaction score
427
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

I just received my shipment of random things from you guys. Two of the items were t5 bulbs and they arrived broken. Not sure what to do now. I took a picture

.
IMG_1480099863.087843.jpg
 
Hey guys,

I just received my shipment of random things from you guys. Two of the items were t5 bulbs and they arrived broken. Not sure what to do now. I took a picture

.
IMG_1480099863.087843.jpg

Ugh, bummer. I'm sorry to hear it. If you'd like to shoot me over your phone number in a PM I can have one of our CS reps call you and get it taken care of. :)
 
Ugh, bummer. I'm sorry to hear it. If you'd like to shoot me over your phone number in a PM I can have one of our CS reps call you and get it taken care of. :)
customer service, drops the mike....
 
Hey thanks so much BRS. You guys packaged them perfectly and put a giant fragile sticker on the side of the box. I will pm you now.

Sounds good, you should be good to go. The Customer Service team was able to get replacements shipped out for you. :D
 
BRS customer support ...all I can say is wow!!!!!! very nice!

Thanks!

You guys are incredible, thank you so much.

Anytime. Let me know if the new package gives you any hassle!

They have the best customer service. Had an issue with UPS destroying a box with my dosers and supplies in it and BRS replaced everything no questions asked. Love them!

Awesome, great to hear! We're happy to help :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new