• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bulk Pack Neon Green Branching Hammer

Item Price
180
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

AcroNem

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2015
Messages
4,509
Reaction score
14,360
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bulk Pack of 8 separate pieces neon green hammer. Some double heads/splitting heads.

Shipping is available. Will ship in 2 piece molded box with appropriate heat/cold packs

$180 shipped for pack

20250528_131538.jpg

20250528_131616.jpg

20250528_131714.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new