Bulk Reef Supply Club group buy 2.0

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bulk Reef Supply would like to invite us to do a group buy through our Club. So I will copy the email I received, if anyone is interested in joining please PM me for the link. Please make sure you are a current paid CTARS member. Please sign up before 1/14/16.

Hey there!

We’ve recently made some drastic improvements to the Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy Program. You can call it Group Buy 2.0, and we’d love to offer your club the opportunity to participate! These changes offer much better benefits for your club members over the old system, and make it much easier organize and to sign up.

Sign-up will end Thursday 1/14 at Midnight CST, so please be sure that everyone is signed up before then. The Group Buy will start Saturday 1/16 12:01AM and go through Monday 1/18, 11:59PM and during that time anyone who shops will earn 10x points on pretty much everything (10% back) as well as get free shipping over $29 in the contiguous US.

Also, anyone who participates in a Group Buy gets automatically converted to a Preferred Reefer once it’s complete. This will give them 5x points on purchases going forward and free shipping over $49 – which is an awesome benefit!

We’re really excited to be able to offer this to the community.

Thank you,

BRS

Last edited:

captc07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still plenty of time to get in on this! Free shipping over $29 and then you get free shipping on all future orders over $49!

Robink

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ooops, my mistake. Thought it was the regular group buy.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 86 79.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.6%
Back