Bulk Reef Supply & Hydros Controller

DJ Mike Fury

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hydros controllers haven’t had any product highlights or how-to videos from Bulk Reef Supply yet (not shocked). The clip below didn’t age well. I think it’s been an acceptable amount of time since this video to develop something for the Hydros community considering the great strides/innovation they’ve made. I think we all know the big elephant in the room here as their silence has been deafening. Hoping BRS does the right thing..

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's funny that you think BRS, owned by Aperature, is not doing everything in it's power to crush Coralvue and it's Hydros lineage.

Oh wait, they are.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
DJ Mike Fury

DJ Mike Fury

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's funny that you think BRS, owned by Aperature, is not doing everything in it's power to crush Coralvue and it's Hydros lineage.

Oh wait, they are.
Crush? Quite the opposite, but ok - we all know the elephant in the room - it’s just about owning it after this Neptune merger video

Upvote 0

Lbrdsoxfan

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Then why sell it? Seems counterintuitive
Why use brs as a source for info... There are plenty of other sources that took the time to highlight the hydros.

They will sell it because people will buy it, simple economics on that question.

Upvote 0

JeffB418

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hydros controllers haven’t had any product highlights or how-to videos from Bulk Reef Supply yet (not shocked). The clip below didn’t age well. I think it’s been an acceptable amount of time since this video to develop something for the Hydros community considering the great strides/innovation they’ve made. I think we all know the big elephant in the room here as their silence has been deafening. Hoping BRS does the right thing..

They recently gave an excuse that the hydros videos thomas shot were scrapped because Hydros released more products that made them outdated. But the same thing could be said about all the apex videos they have released over the years.

Upvote 0

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 107 74.8%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back