Bulkheads

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bryan47
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bryan47

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
659
Reaction score
24
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just realized I ordered the wrong bulkheads from foster smith. Do any of the stores sell them? I don't feel like waiting so I'll drive anywhere lol. Need 4 1inch bulkheads for 1 3/4 (45mm) holes.
 
texting you now.
IMG_1758.jpg
 
Last edited:
Might work out a deal with Alex, is there anywhere else I can get these? Is there a pet store like exotic that have them? Or a plumbing store?
 
I'm pretty sure TCR has bulkheads in stock. Not sure on which sizes though. They usually have multiple sizes in stock. I would give them a call and ask.
 
TCR has them. Also Exotic super pet in east Hartford usually has a variety of them. They helped me out when I over tightened a hose clamp and cracked mine. I would call them before you go to see if they have what you need.
 
exotic super pet does have them, but definitely call first. Also, they are overpriced there so I would only use them for those if you're in a bind.

TCR had some. I'm sure Exotic in Milford has some also, just have to call and find out.
 
Just realized I ordered the wrong bulkheads from foster smith. Do any of the stores sell them? I don't feel like waiting so I'll drive anywhere lol. Need 4 1inch bulkheads for 1 3/4 (45mm) holes.

They will swap them out for ya ... they are VERY customer friendly!
 
The other ones haven't arrived yet, but I'm ready to get the cuttlefish tank plumbed and ready. Plus I've been dying to see those stores so I'm gonna make the hour and a half drive tomorrow :) so pumped
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new