Bullseye Pistol - Watchman Pair

Apollo7235

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would just like to share this little tidbit for those folks who love the Pistol-Watchman symbiotic relationship as much as I do, but also wish that Bullseye Pistols hosted Watchman like Tigers and Randalls do.

My very confused Watchman, Darla, abandoned her paired Tiger Pistol, Pistol Pete, in favor of my resident Bullseye Pistol, GunSmoke. I have no idea why this happened, but I will be giving poor Pistol Pete a new companion, a Randall's Prawn Goby, after I pick it up tomorrow and it goes through quarantine..... Poor Pistol Pete! For those who may doubt this very strange relationship..... Enjoy ;)

(Don't mind the overfeeding, I just wanted to get GunSmoke out for the video)

OP
OP
Apollo7235

Apollo7235

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great looking shrimp!
Thank you, I seriously love that little guy... But then again, I really love all of my 'water babies' (insert husband's eye roll) Ahahahaha

I seriously lucked out finding him. I searched all over Orlando and found him when I went to pick up a Watchman and a Randall's Pistol... Ended up walking out with a Watchman, Tiger, and the Bullseye, hahaha

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back