Bumblebee Hermit?

0utworld

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2019
Messages
144
Reaction score
61
Location
Toronto
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

One of the bumblebee snails I bought turned out to be a hermit. Can anyone help ID this please?

I've avoided hermits my whole life because of their notoriety. Is this one reef safe?

Thanks in advance!
WeChat Image_20201104153937.jpg
WeChat Image_20201104153928.jpg

WeChat Image_20201104153933.jpg
 
It look amazing the shell stripes with the hermit leg stripes, but can't tell the SP
 
Thanks guys, I'm having trouble IDing as well. Couldn't find anything similar on Google. Definitely cool though, hope they're reef safe.
 
I see you're from Toronto too, if you don't want him, i can take him off your hands.
I would def be down haha. It's just that the LFS said they could swap it for me but they're in Mississauga :(
 
I know this is old but I see nobody ever answered the question haha I got a few of these in a assorted hermit pack and I love them they look amazing and do good in my tank. Well I had 3 one died in shipping and then one disappeared. Never found the shell or anything so think it might have gotta stick inside of a rock or something somewhere. Well either way did you ever figure out what kind of hermit it is?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new