Bumblebee snail with Tridacna derasa (clam)

guppyexpress

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2022
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a very curious question.
Would my bumblebee snails (that I got to get rid of vermetid snails) would those harm my Tridacna derasa clam?
or leave it alone?
I have 1 bumblebee snail.
Thanks so much!
 
Not sure. I've heard they can go after zoas, but never personally saw this myself.
ive never seen this myself
but i also only just got the bumblebee yesterday for my vermetid snail problem. which oh my gosh is it great at. almost all are wiped out so far
 
Upvote 0

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new