Bumblebee Snails attracted to torch coral

Clueless_Reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 1, 2017
Messages
125
Reaction score
57
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I really don't know what to make of this, I added a new torch coral to the system and my bumblebees have been slowly congregating to it. The other day it was two, now four. This is completely bizarre. I double dipped and visibly scanned the coral before adding it to the system... I have no idea what they'd be going after.

2023-06-05 10_39_53-Photo - Google Photos — Mozilla Firefox.png
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new