Bumps on mantle?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MSB123
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MSB123

Someone out there put something smart here.
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2017
Messages
3,487
Reaction score
3,321
Location
Santa Barbara, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
03182B86-4193-44CA-973A-4460BEB1339E.jpeg ECD27136-52A5-4D77-92AC-24A1598AD5B6.jpeg 4C91B87A-2437-4878-B499-173AEDCF5BDE.jpeg
I recently got this clam, and I have been noticing these bumps on its mantle. What are they?
A little info, I’ve had it for 3 days, it is very reactive to when I walk by the tank and when fish swim over it.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new