Buy red planet

  • Thread starter Thread starter gmoney243
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have a nice pink lemonade frag I got from fishdoc. It is on a small rock and nicely encrusted. I will get you a pic when the white lights come on. Have no idea what it's worth. About to break my tank down and sell everything so I may have some other stuff you may be interested in.
 
any of the frags live under compact florescent lights. if so i would be interested depending on price. how about some pics.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new