Buy tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter gmoney243
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Quiet one return pump 40$ plus cost of a flat rate shipping box lol. I got all the rock and sand you'd need as well as other stuff, lights etc. Anything you'd need but the 2 tanks people are stingy with 40breeders lol.

I get to Nashville to see family a lot.
Thx i found some 40b luckily lol will let ya know about pump and stuff not in a hurry was just starting to look around and try find some deals.
 
No rush, it's all just sitting around. If you get the itch I can load up 40lbs of rock sand, a skimmer, pump, and a couple different leds and head your way.

Could work something out for around 2-250.
 
Yeah, it's dry pukani with Aussie gold sand that I got from tearing down my 90, its been rinsed already. I've got a red sea hang on skimmer or an eBay in sump skimmer rated at 150 gallons..,used it on my 90 and it pulled serious funk! Got some China 165w leds that are brand new, a current USA 36in. Quiet one return pump I used in a 40b.

I'll pm you my number to text for pics....my phone won't post pics lol.
 
If you're wanting to go halide I've got a Hamilton reflector and ballast, or a MH/T5 unit.
 
Mike, the sca-302 skimmer I got fits extremely well in my 40 breeder sump. I bought new off Amazon but it's quite affordable. It is also a really good unit. I'm very pleased.
 
Just need In sump skimmer rated around 60-75g. Cheap carbon reactor, hanna phophorous checker, jebao rw-8. I think all other items are pending pickup so list may change slightly
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new