• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Buyers beware of DAVID WINN

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jay2941

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
gistered MemberFeedback Score*0

Wow David Winn is completely lying here I am not doubting other people had a good transaction with him but please be cautious buying from this guy he told me so many lies so far I don't even know where to start. I will post a pic of what he said he was sending and what I received when I get home. Also have had the police call me all day from his town!!! I got screwed and he calls the police on me and threatened me telling me I better save my for an attorney he is taking me to court. BUYERS beware!!!

OP
OP
J

jay2941

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
favia i bought
IMAG0167.jpg

favia i recieved
20140313_191605-1_resized.jpg

OP
OP
J

jay2941

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if i am allowed i can post the personal message saying this is what i will sell you for this price

OP
OP
J

jay2941

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it was all through text not pm sorry and he sent me pics of what he was sending for the agreed price but thats not what showed up. tried calling him a bunch of times gave up and filed a dispute just to get him to call me then he tried to turn this into a criminal matter by starting a thread and calling the police in my town and his town they called me all day and left messages on my machine i can prove all this if any one wants to hear the messages i just don't know who would wan to take a chance buying from some one that calls the police on you over this. i am the buyer the one that didn't get what i paid for.

OP
OP
J

jay2941

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
he tried calling this morning at 810 am i just started work and could not answer and that was only because i filed the dispute yesterday. i text him all morning to resolve the issues but he called the police any way and threatened to make it so i could not sell coral or buy coral any more

OP
OP
J

jay2941

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
he also said by disputing part of the payment i was taking food out of his children's mouth if this is true he must be selling coral for a living and last time i checked he is not a sponsor

OP
OP
J

jay2941

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i talked to the detective in your town at lunch time and he seem to think you were way out of line calling the police for this matter even he said thats what paypal is for. but shows something about you i was trying to work things out and you had to be the first one to start a thread and call police.

OP
OP
J

jay2941

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so where did calling the police get you? can you even get them to file a report i would love to see it.

OP
OP
J

jay2941

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
all you did was aggravate a problem not work to fix your mistakes this again is why i urge people to look else where its just not worth dealing with this guy for coral.

davidwinn101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny I talked to him as well and know them all personally and he was ready to file and notify your local detectives if Paypal didn't call your BS. Again buyers Proof I have plenty to provide, less talk more proof

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, these threads are not going anywhere. I removed some of the posts that were not directly related to the transaction or were personal attacks.

Please remember these things from our TOS:

* We take the "be nice" rule VERY seriously! We do not tolerate ANY rudeness.
* Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. Challenge others points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully.
This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about vendors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer and dealer through the long-established legal or arbitration systems or the Better Business Bureau but not through our community. Posting of emails or private messages are prohibited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back