• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Buyers Beware of Ree Lvr

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Dace

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please do not buy anything from this guy. I know he said he's about to sell a skimmer. i just bought his Ati Powermodule 8x 54watt fixture.
::LINK TO CRAIGSLIST REMOVED:: This is the link on Craigslist
When it arrive it had a totally destroyed Fan ac power adapter.I own a 6x54 powermodule so i tested fans with my chord and it did not work either. And some lights did not work. i bought it without bulbs and was testing with 8 new bulbs. also switched bulbs to see if it was bulbs and still did not work. He claimed he had to pay his son's school and did not have the money for the refund so i said ok. I said i would pay half of the return shipping to help and gave him two weeks as he stated he would get paid on the 6th of December and would refund me. Well no refund and he is not picking up phone calls or replying to my text. Instead he said that i should file a claim with paypal after i waited to weeks to give him a chance to pay. And that they would return my money since he does not have any.

So Beware of Reef Lvr

Last edited by a moderator:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 74 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 71 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back