Buying ClownFish Clutch ???

Andrew Schubert

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2018
Messages
647
Reaction score
321
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm setting up a 2nd tank that is going to be a clownfish harem with anemones. In my research they recommend to get all the fish from the same clutch so to avoid aggression. However, I am failing to find any place where I can buy all the fish from the same clutch? Anyone have any experience or information on this?

Thanks!
 
Have you contacted any clownfish breeders? I haven't kept up with it recently, but years ago it was quite common on RC to be able to contact breeders and buy clutches. Otherwise, I also know a few people that went through their LFS who buy from ORA/SA and were able to buy clutches pretty easily.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new