Buying coral while on vacation

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mytoy21
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mytoy21

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2026
Messages
22
Reaction score
4
Location
South Carolina
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We’re going on a road trip from SC to NY. I may want to pick up some coral while on my trip. Any tips?
Bubble tips, hammers,Goni and leathers and macros are on my list of maybes
 
Driving I've used a cooler and an inverter to power an air pump and heater. I usually do my shopping near the end of my trip or try to get the store to hold items and grab them on my way home.
This is so clever I love it, will keep this idea in my back pocket for the future
 
Driving I've used a cooler and an inverter to power an air pump and heater. I usually do my shopping near the end of my trip or try to get the store to hold items and grab them on my way home.
Just picked up a power inverter that was on super mega discount because... well... because... now I have a use for it!
 
Driving I've used a cooler and an inverter to power an air pump and heater. I usually do my shopping near the end of my trip or try to get the store to hold items and grab them on my way home.
Great idea. We’re driving so I could just buy a cheap air pump and plug in and our truck has a built in inverter.
As for heat what do you use
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new