Buying quarantined fish...

Can you please share any form of communication with
You where we promised you that the angels will be a pair (male and a female)

you ordered captive bred and captive bred fish are too young to assess gender.
So please I would like to see that communication where we promised you that it will be definitely a male and female angel pair.
Wow mr. dr reef sniped your post lol, well i hope you guys work it out.

in a few month, (maybe 6-7 months) i will call Dr. Reef to see what you guys have in stock :D
 
Wow mr. dr reef sniped your post lol, well i hope you guys work it out.

in a few month, (maybe 6-7 months) i will call Dr. Reef to see what you guys have in stock :D
I am not attacking him. Maybe my teammates made a mistake. Thats why I wanna see so i can train my team better. We dont wanna run into these problems.
And if they did promise you wrongly then I apologize ahead of time and will issue you a $330 dr reefs gift card. (Amount you paid for the angels)
 
I don't buy fish online but if I did I would place them in an observation tank for a month or so, even QTed fish. All new additions go into an observation tank. It also gives them time to become acclimated to tank life including eating what I feed my tanks. I won't take fish out of observation until the are are out front looking for food when they see me. If they're hiding all the time they won't survive in my tanks with other fish that are aggressive eaters.
I don't run a bare tank with pvc fitting, my observation is a 40g breeder with live rock and corals.
This. Do this. Ought to be standard since LFS's have gotten so rare.

If I were running a QT tank, I’d definitely get a UV sterilizer. But for a display tank, I feel like it could potentially do more harm than good since it kills a lot of things, although obviously not everything.

I get what you mean, though. It definitely helps lower the chances of disease spreading. It’s probably something I might invest in later.
Micron filtration can be just as effective and can also be easier to deploy. Either is worth considering. If you're in a hard core situation, then both could be called for.

(How much of a premium are people paying for "pre QT'd fish"??? Seems to me if the QT is pre-shipping, it's of significantly less value that QT'ing at the LFS or your house.)
 
I've ordered from Dr Reefs about three times. Have always received extras and fish were in great condition.

I ordered wrasse as well and they arrived fine. I did have a mystery wrasse come in and then hide never to be seen but not Dr Reef's fault.

I used to run a quarantine tank but just ordering and dropping the fish in is so easy
 
I am not attacking him. Maybe my teammates made a mistake. Thats why I wanna see so i can train my team better. We dont wanna run into these problems.
And if they did promise you wrongly then I apologize ahead of time and will issue you a $330 dr reefs gift card. (Amount you paid for the angels)
Its been over a year. I unfortunately do not still have the conversation in my email.
 
Its been over a year. I unfortunately do not still have the conversation in my email.
Can you pm me your real name and if I have the correct person then I will still honor my promise. We have all email conversations since day one.
 
Can you pm me your real name and if I have the correct person then I will still honor my promise. We have all email conversations since day one.
I found the original invoice. I sent it in a pm. Thanks
 
Yes you were wrongly told that those flames can be paired. That information was incorrect so as per my promise

I apologize to you and issue you credit of $330. The amount you paid for the angels.
 
You have a pending order. Please dont pay it. I will make that paid on our end and send you the gift card for the difference. Again i apologize for my teams mistake.
 
I am not attacking him. Maybe my teammates made a mistake. Thats why I wanna see so i can train my team better. We dont wanna run into these problems.
And if they did promise you wrongly then I apologize ahead of time and will issue you a $330 dr reefs gift card. (Amount you paid for the angels)
sorry, i used the wrong word here... i play too much video games... sniped as in, Dr. reef some how find this post out of the 100s of other posts in the forum and you are trying to be helpful. again, sorry for the wrong vocab
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new