Buying SPS Frags From A Zeovit System

  • Thread starter Thread starter denverjon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

denverjon

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2009
Messages
445
Reaction score
47
Location
denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a non-zeovit system and have bought frags a couple of times this year from guys who run Zeovit. In both cases, I haven't had great luck. I'm just curious whether this is commonplace or if I'm just having bad luck? I buy frags fairly often and have had my ups and downs but I'm wondering if others who don't run Zeovit have had similar outcomes.
 
Bought sps frags from full blown zeovit systems and have had no issues
 
I've had no problems so far other than on expected finicky corals. I have noticed that occasionally the corals will fade a little and then bounce back in color after a few weeks but that can happen when buying any sps IMO
 
Maybe check your nitrates and phosphates. Since they come from an ulns system to yours maybe they are getting shocked
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new