!!!CABANACIDE!!! IT'S A WORD I MADE UP.... Create something for me and I'll give you one. frag that is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So, figured if I was still going to randomly give sps "names" I'd better start making up my own words.

Anyway, I'm way too lazy or busy or somewhere in between to come up with a better image. Not even sure entirely why I have convinced myself that I need one as no other coral on my site has a corresponding graphic, but here we are.

So, if anyone wants to run with this theme and come up with an image I can put on the site, I will send you a free Frag. Needs to have some semblance of my logo or owl or whatever and loosely adhere to the theme of the actual word. As it makes sense to you. Otherwise sky is the limit.

here is the piece and my failed attempt at an image. To give you some basic direction.

see it on the actual site!

Untitled-97.jpg

Untitled-98.jpg

Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 1.33.54 PM.png

penguinexdeus

Poor Decision Maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got close to what i envisioned and manually snuck a logo in... bunches of ideas but nothing that I could get AI to come close to producing and that i don't have the skills to pull off...

8-iiiUKYSKk11cn8f.png

And a few cool additions using some slight prompt alterations that i thought were cool...

8-MCRl67dFQHKhudg.png

8-4H2Xd5h1JHIydof.png

Nohatch

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These don't necessarily go with you theme but I thought of you instantly when I saw them. They are from a calendar I picked up to keep my parameters in. StarScream is a cool name for an out of this world coral!
20240318_070439.jpg
20240318_070532.jpg

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 52 20.0%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 191 73.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.6%
Back