Cabinet Lights...

Dburr1014

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got 4 doors. but as long as one activates. The tape lights are nice too. Trying to make sure the heating elements were under water was a tight area to see in a small dark box.
I have two doors and I put the magnetic switches in line. So if either door is open the light will come on. It's also tied to my sump, so if any of the three doors open the light comes on. It saves me one spot on the Apex.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I run these.. easy and simple, motion activated. $20
IMG_2208.png

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never bad any issues so it's really not a concern to me :) As for humidity, I have most of my electronics over the tank with a glass lid and a couple of fans on. Humidity sits between 40-50% in the area.

No issues. Ever. Not so far. Three years in doing it this way and a handful more on a seperate setup :)

Not gonna hijack your thread with that btw :)

1000001778.jpg
I especially like the kangaroo to hide cord management

FUNGI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang....now I gotta get some lights to keep up with you guys.......I've been using my phone light...LOL

Tray21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered these the other day and was planning on installing them under my stand, buuuut my wife found the package and decided to put them under our kitchen cabinets. Needless to say another order has been placed.

FUNGI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered these the other day and was planning on installing them under my stand, buuuut my wife found the package and decided to put them under our kitchen cabinets. Needless to say another order has been placed.

well...hopefully your DayBetter soon....

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just use a cheap white led strip from home depot.
Light is light- if serves a purpose and need not to be fancy :D
I especially like the kangaroo to hide cord management
Thats Nigel :D

He hides my temporary power solution for the two smart testers and the waste containers. He does well :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

REEFRIED!

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used ribbon lights from Amazon. But I didn’t want to just use the sticky tape to put them up. Plus I wanted some resistance to moisture/humidity. So I put them inside a trim kit with a lense. Also from Amazon.

Attachments

• IMG_6067.jpeg
    IMG_6067.jpeg
    73.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_6066.jpeg
    IMG_6066.jpeg
    83.5 KB · Views: 21

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 51 40.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 27.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back