CADE 1200 S2 lid

Reefing Chick

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
3
Location
Johnson City TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone bought one of the new CADE polycarbonate lids that are available now? I'm curious if its good quality and has appropriate openings for wavemaker cords and light brackets.
 
Never heard of CADE lids before. If I had to guess you could drill a centimeter hole for wires or whatever to stick whatever you need in as long as a fish can't jump through l.
 
I have a Cade lid for the 600 G2. I’m glad I waited to purchase, this one is very sturdy, there are cutouts for cords on the sides. I don’t know about light bracket. My light is anchored on the wall. Very nice and well built.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new