Cade 1800 S2 Peninsula Build

My final additions. I want wrought iron and bells or Claire wrasse
 
Last edited:
super clean ! I thought I was set on a RS500/650 peninsula but now I’ve got my eye on Cade
 
Most current video of my CADE Peninsula.

Happy Sunday!

 
beautiful tank. thinking more about the CADE.

maybe it's the lighting, but the misbar regal looks more blue compared to a previous video where he looked more orange.
 
Just stopping by to check on your progress. Tank is looking beautiful. I was just talking to Bayareareef on IG this morning and he reminded me about UV sterilizers… which I have yet to install on my system. How are you liking yours? I’ve always ran UV except on my current build and I’m growing tired of cleaning that back glass. lol. Looking at different brands now.
Take care.
 
super clean ! I thought I was set on a RS500/650 peninsula but now I’ve got my eye on Cade
I had Red Sea prior and I am so much more happy with the Cade build quality and plumbing plug in play is more thought out.
 
I had Red Sea prior and I am so much more happy with the Cade build quality and plumbing plug in play is more thought out.

That’s what I’m thinking , only con is my wife doesn’t like the black
Which cade did you decide on ?
 
Just stopping by to check on your progress. Tank is looking beautiful. I was just talking to Bayareareef on IG this morning and he reminded me about UV sterilizers… which I have yet to install on my system. How are you liking yours? I’ve always ran UV except on my current build and I’m growing tired of cleaning that back glass. lol. Looking at different brands now.
Take care.
Thanks @ReefStache. Things are going well, I am currently at the 8 month mark. Regarding the UV sterilizers I run an 80 watt Pentair as well as 57 watt aqua ultraviolet. I am happy with them overall but I still need to clean the glass twice a week. The water is crazy clear, giving the illusion that the fish are floating but to be fair I also run ozone. One the downside, the UV's do heat the water considerably so I have to run a chiller otherwise it would hit 83 degrees plus.
 
Last edited:
Thanks @ReefStache. Things are going well, I am currently at the 8 month mark. Regarding the UV sterilizers I run an 80 watt Pentair as well as 57 watt aqua ultraviolet. I am happy with them overall but I still need to clean the glass twice a week. The water is crazy clear, giving the illusion that the fish are floating but to be fair I also run ozone. One the downside, the UV's do heat the water considerably so I have to run a chiller otherwise it would hit 83 degrees plus.
Thx… that’s some intense heat for sure
 
beautiful Tamarin wrasse! and the little misbar angel is awesome looking too!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new