My final additions. I want wrought iron and bells or Claire wrasse

Last edited:

Longatto

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
beautiful tank. thinking more about the CADE.

maybe it's the lighting, but the misbar regal looks more blue compared to a previous video where he looked more orange.

ReefStash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just stopping by to check on your progress. Tank is looking beautiful. I was just talking to Bayareareef on IG this morning and he reminded me about UV sterilizers… which I have yet to install on my system. How are you liking yours? I’ve always ran UV except on my current build and I’m growing tired of cleaning that back glass. lol. Looking at different brands now.
Take care.

OP
OP
LAReefer4Life

LAReefer4Life

Lover of Angelfish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
super clean ! I thought I was set on a RS500/650 peninsula but now I’ve got my eye on Cade
I had Red Sea prior and I am so much more happy with the Cade build quality and plumbing plug in play is more thought out.

OP
OP
LAReefer4Life

LAReefer4Life

Lover of Angelfish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cade just came out with white launching in Nov

OP
OP
LAReefer4Life

LAReefer4Life

Lover of Angelfish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just stopping by to check on your progress. Tank is looking beautiful. I was just talking to Bayareareef on IG this morning and he reminded me about UV sterilizers… which I have yet to install on my system. How are you liking yours? I’ve always ran UV except on my current build and I’m growing tired of cleaning that back glass. lol. Looking at different brands now.
Take care.
Thanks @ReefStache. Things are going well, I am currently at the 8 month mark. Regarding the UV sterilizers I run an 80 watt Pentair as well as 57 watt aqua ultraviolet. I am happy with them overall but I still need to clean the glass twice a week. The water is crazy clear, giving the illusion that the fish are floating but to be fair I also run ozone. One the downside, the UV's do heat the water considerably so I have to run a chiller otherwise it would hit 83 degrees plus.

Last edited:

ReefStash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks @ReefStache. Things are going well, I am currently at the 8 month mark. Regarding the UV sterilizers I run an 80 watt Pentair as well as 57 watt aqua ultraviolet. I am happy with them overall but I still need to clean the glass twice a week. The water is crazy clear, giving the illusion that the fish are floating but to be fair I also run ozone. One the downside, the UV's do heat the water considerably so I have to run a chiller otherwise it would hit 83 degrees plus.
Thx… that’s some intense heat for sure

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 15.8%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.7%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 74 43.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back