Cade 1800 S2 Peninsula Build

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! How’s the tank and fish? Could we get some FTS pls :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:? That Personifier is my favorite! How big do you think he is now? What about tank size for those guys? I think my tank is too small lol but could I house a subadult or an adult for some time?

OP
OP
LAReefer4Life

LAReefer4Life

Lover of Angelfish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! How’s the tank and fish? Could we get some FTS pls :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:? That Personifier is my favorite! How big do you think he is now? What about tank size for those guys? I think my tank is too small lol but could I house a subadult or an adult for some time?
Morning! The True Personifier is an awesome fish, he is 4" now but they get BIG and he is the boss of the tank. He just transitioned into a male a few months back. Regarding the the tank size I wouldn't go any less than a 250 gallon long term unless you lightly stocked.

Yes I can post a few FTS later today or tomorrow.

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning! The True Personifier is an awesome fish, he is 4" now but they get BIG and he is the boss of the tank. He just transitioned into a male a few months back. Regarding the the tank size I wouldn't go any less than a 250 gallon long term unless you lightly stocked.

Yes I can post a few FTS later today or tomorrow.
He is only 4 inches? He looks much bigger lol. Thx for the advice. Not going to add one to my tank however a good choice for the future. Looking forward to those FTS!

OP
OP
LAReefer4Life

LAReefer4Life

Lover of Angelfish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you tell me about your regal? Captive or wild caught? If captive bride, what was your initial care as far as feeding and tank size
Wild caught. Had him for a year or so. Tank size is 265 gallons. He now eats everything under the sun but it took several months for interest in all foods. All my fish share the same mix of foods soaked in selcon and vitamin enriched supplements.

New life spectrum pellets
Nori pellets
LFS Fish frenzy
Hikari frozen varieties
Live blackworms

OP
OP
LAReefer4Life

LAReefer4Life

Lover of Angelfish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's progress. #beforeandafter

Screen Shot 2023-01-22 at 9.59.37 AM.png

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your tank really is a show tank! One of the best. Is there any method in particular you keep your water crystal clear? Also how do the fish like the high flow? They seem to really enjoy it.

OP
OP
LAReefer4Life

LAReefer4Life

Lover of Angelfish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your tank really is a show tank! One of the best. Is there any method in particular you keep your water crystal clear? Also how do the fish like the high flow? They seem to really enjoy it.
Hi there, yes I run 2 oversized UV's and ozone 24/7. In addition, I plumbed a sediment filter through the manifold. I did it for water clarity and for parasites prevention. The fish don't seem to mind the flow, gives them exercise, lol

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 34 81.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.8%
Back