Cade 1800 S2 Peninsula Build

beautiful wrasse. is he in the DT yet?
 
They're all following you around the tank like little puppy dogs! The atavai looks like he's settled in nicely. All your fish are beautiful!
 
They're all following you around the tank like little puppy dogs! The atavai looks like he's settled in nicely. All your fish are beautiful!
Thank you. LOL. They do follow me around, its adorable.
 
Wow, your tank has really come a long way from initial set up. Beautiful Bandit pair, was that the pair that was for sale on the forum?
Also, beautiful nem, but I feel like it’s missing some wavy coral specimens, something that would give the tank more movement, aside from the beautiful array of fish.
 
Wow, your tank has really come a long way from initial set up. Beautiful Bandit pair, was that the pair that was for sale on the forum?
Also, beautiful nem, but I feel like it’s missing some wavy coral specimens, something that would give the tank more movement, aside from the beautiful array of fish.

Yes, it was the pair available on the forum. Yeah, I qt everything that enters aquarium and I have angel dominate tank so adding corals is always a bit of a challenge. I will be adding corals after I get my all my fish added. I have flame wrasse pair still to go in and looking for a few more wrasses.
 
Amazing fish & tank! I’m curious, what kind of bio blocks are you using in your sump?
 
@LAReefer4Life I have a few questions. Do you think 2 mp60s would still work on the overflow side?

trying to understand the sump layout. Can you take a video of your sump from both sides? What do you currently have in the reactor chamber section. Have you made any modifications to the sump or return? Are you using the manifold ?

also how did you get all your apex equipment to fit. Do you have a trident

appreciate the help
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new